Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Introduction

I have been playing the games and reading the novels of TSR since before Kazgoroth took his first steps on the Moonshae Isles. I have wept over the deaths of heroes like Sturm Brightblabe, and I have been outraged by the villainous acts of Count Strahd Von Zarovich. From modules, to guides, to boxed sets and even detailed maps, there are very few items published by TSR (then later WOC) that I have not studied in depth. In this blog, I will attempt to write a review then a synopsis of each game-book in my vast collection. I plan on covering material in all editions and realms. From generic handbooks, to Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk, Al-Qadim, Darksun, Eberron, and even Spelljammer. If I missed anything let me know. Also, if there is a particular book or set that you would like me to write about, please feel free to make a request. Please also remember that a lot of this is my opinion. Where I may think a detailed descrption of the ecology of a were-shark is cool, others may not. My first review will be based in my favorite realm: the Demi-plane of dread... Ravenloft. Van Richten's Guide to Vampires. Hopefully ready to post in the next two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment